Friday, May 1, 2009

New pictures & Jack's 2 month check-up


Jagger was "helping" Jonathan till up the garden at school. Jonathan started a garden for the students and teachers to enjoy.


Aunt Alaena and Jack at Afton's volleyball game


My sister, Afton, getting ready to spike the ball at her school championship volleyball game. They won!!


Typical Jagger...finger half-way to his brain!!


Mommy tickling Jagger :)

Yesterday, I took Jack for his 2 month check-up. He's growing so much! He weighed 12 lbs. 8 oz (75th percentile) and was 23 inches long (50th percentile). Dr. Smith said he's "perfect", which is so great to hear! I find myself getting a little bit nervous at his appointments...nervous of some kind of bad news. That's awful, isn't it? It's like I can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's perfectly healthy and nothing is wrong with him, and everything is really okay! I don't obsess over something being wrong, but I guess it's just in the back of my head when we got to the doctor. If anything, I truly don't take a "healthy child" for granted any more - that's for sure!! Jack had to get 3 shots, and that was really sad! Poor little guy felt like he was being tortured, I'm sure. He did well, though, but it took quite a while for his sniffling to stop! His feelings were really hurt! Anyway, here are some pictures from the past week.

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

So how did Jack get out of the fourth shot??? Brody got 4 at his 2 months, maybe it was really only three b/c now I remember that one was an oral med. Man, how my brain doesn't work anymore...what I would give to get that back!!! Jagger has gorgeous hair!!!