Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend






Jack and Papaw watching T.V.

What's wrong with this picture?!


We had a good, long Memorial Day weekend. We visited Jonathan's mom and grandparents, Jagger helped Grandmother pick strawberries, and they rode the four-wheeler on the farm. Yesterday for Memorial Day, we visited London's grave, and were surprised to see that Mom had planted a beautiful pink rose bush next to her stone, and she decorated the wreath on the angel. Jagger helped us clean London's stone and he took pride in making it look really pretty. I was surprised at how well he did this time. I rarely bring Jagger to the cemetery because he gets emotional, which in turn, makes me emotional. However, he did really well yesterday and enjoyed visiting his sister's special place.

1 comment:

The B Family said...

What special pictures! I am glad y'all enjoyed the weekend! It looks like it was fun...and very special for all of you. I just love seeing London's marker...it fits her so well! It is absolutely beautiful! And, Jagger looks so proud of his helping take care of his little sister! Wyatt isn't a huge fan of going but he does love being able to switch out the bow on the angel...it's his way of still being her big brother and it's so sweet to watch.
I am off to the OB tomorrow for a "normal" appt!!! I have one "normal" question and that's about it. I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of this pregnancy and preparing more and more! I've made some progress on the nursery that I'll share later...but the timing is right and my heart feels good!
Love you~ Rebecca