Monday, April 27, 2009

Lots of Celebrating!


Jonathan, Ashlee, Jagger & Jack


"Peace!"


Jagger & Grandmommy landscaping


Jagger & Reese


Alaena after her marathon

Mom...thoroughly embarrassed!!

We had a great weekend, and had lots to celebrate! First of all, Friday was Mom's birthday, so we ate at a Mexican restaurant and, as you can tell by the picture, they made the whole restaurant watch as she wore a huge sombrero and we sang Happy Birthday! Yes, she was embarrassed. Then, Saturday, my sister Alaena ran her 2nd marathon in Louisville (Derby Marathon). I am so proud of her! I think she's nuts...I mean, I don't even like driving 26.2 miles, more or less RUNNING that!! Anyway, she finished and did great :) Saturday night, we went to Reese's 3rd birthday party. It was so fun, and Jagger had a great time. Brittany and I are already planning for when Jagger and Reese get married! Ramsey and Jack are the same age, too, so that could work out!! Sunday was beautiful, so we spent all day outside after going to church. Jagger helped Grandmommy plant flowers, he played in his sandbox, and Jack and I even took a long nap outside. It was wonderful! With Kentucky weather, it just might snow tomorrow after being in the 80's today, so we have to take advantage!!

No comments: