Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just my usual wild boys


We can see the railroad tracks from our house, and Jack is obsessed with "coo coo" trains! He always gets on the couch to watch them pass. However, the other day, I probably turned my head for 10 seconds, and this is what I saw!!! Yes, my camera was close, and instead of rushing to get him before he fell backwards, I (being a "perfect" mother) took his picture instead!! Anyway, he's such a climber. No, he didn't fall :)


Jagger & Jack at Mimi and Poppy's house

These two boys are good buddies :) Jack loves his granddad ("dan-dad").

Mimi, Jack, Jagger, & Poppy

I couldn't help it...I had to take this picture of Jack's dirty piggies! It really doesn't even do them justice. The only word I can think of when explaining just how filthy they were is, well (as my sister calls them)...grocery store feet!! :) You know what I'm talking about...well, we DO live in Kentucky :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pictures of those gorgeous boys!