Sunday, March 21, 2010

This week in pictures


Jack loves anything adventurous, and riding on his daddy's shoulders is a favorite :)

Jagger loves fire! I think he roasted a whole bag of marshmallows yesterday...I'm glad I like mine burnt!!

It won't be long before he succeeds...

Top of the mornin' to ya!

It has been so beautiful and warm lately that we've been taking advantage of every second! We went to the lake this week, and Jagger fed the ducks for the first time.

He had so much fun. Did you know that you can go through a half a loaf of bread in like 5 minutes if you're not careful?!! These ducks will be full for days!

Jack had fun watching.

Now, this my friends, is what you call "The Crusher Machine", according to Jagger. Ummm, not exactly sure what it crushes, but that's what it is! I had a Southern Living at Home party, and when all the stuff came in, I couldn't dare throw the boxes away. Jagger reminded me that they make awesome tents/forts/houses/cars/airplanes...oh, and crusher machines! I'm just glad I walked in when I did. I had no idea he had built this, and when I walked in, he was totally trying to climb on top of it! BOYS!!!!!

Jagger gave Jack a wig! Jack thought it was hilarious! He doesn't know to fight back yet, but I'm sure it's coming!

I caught this look...don't know why he had the look (probably pouting about something!), but it was worth catching!
That's all for now. Have a good week :)

3 comments:

shelia wells said...

Love the pictures of your boys!

The B Family said...

Love, love, love them! The crusher machine is awesome!!! I've got a little wild one myself that I'll have to share that picture with in the morning!
Oh- the wig is just classic!!!
Praising GOD for our boys...they keep us going, don't they?!
Love you~ Rebecca

Karen Mackey said...

The last picture of Jagger pouting in the mom van looks JUST LIKE Jonathan. Cute posting.