Thursday, November 18, 2010

My handsome boys!



A few days ago, I made an attempt to get at lease one good picture for Christmas cards. Although it was like herding cattle trying to get them to both look at me, face certain directions, and smile...we luckily got some cute shots! Here are my adorable little boys :)



And, NO, I didn't tell them to do that face! Not sure what they were doing...but isn't it cute?!!!







Should this be a poster for "Brotherly Love" or what?! My sweet boys...


Uhhh, wait a minute. Okay, maybe this would be a more accurate poster for "Brotherly Love". One tormenting the other. Yep, I think this is more accurate!

We went to Jackson's Orchard in Bowling Green, and the Cider Slider was a hit (isn't that a great name?)!! And it was free :) And there were maybe 5 kids there the day we went, so there was NO line! So...free and no line means that Jagger (and Jack and Daddy and Mommy) went down the Cider Slider a BUNCH!!!


Jonathan's hair blowing in the wind. Jack's little mullet blowing in the wind. Life is good!!

Wish we had one in our back yard!

1 comment:

Sarah Bauer said...

Ashlee- These pictures of the boys are GREAT! They are so handsome!