Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm so behind!! Catching up...



Jagger in his homemade karate uniform...a pillowcase! He thought he needed to wear it for his party, of course.

Sisters of the bride...

Where are the boys?! I'm totally shocked that we had a picture made without the boys! Reminds me of when we were dating...wow, that's strange!


There they are :) Back to normal...


I am so sorry that it's been nearly a month since I have posted. There are really no new excuses...just the same one...I've been busy! There's rarely ever time to sit down at the computer and just share my heart or my pictures. My little ones demand my attention most of the time!

I am so behind on posting pictures, so here are a few. I will catch up soon, I promise :)

1 comment:

The B Family said...

LOVE the pic of you and your man! It's sort of nice to remember you still love each other & want pics of just the two of you! (and maybe dream a few minutes about what it was like before all the babies came along...you know, sometimes) ;)

Jagger is a mess! What a creative genius! I bet he's going to be something pretty cool when he grows up!

Love you, friend~ Rebecca