Monday, February 22, 2010

Farmer Jack turns 1!!!

Today, our baby is 1 year old! I can't believe it! God has blessed us tremendously through Jack this past year. The joy and laughter that he has brought us is - well, sort of like a huge drink of water after being stranded in the desert! It's truly hard to explain... We are so thankful for our precious boys.

I picked a "farm" theme for Jack's party this year - mainly because I found the cutest plates and napkins at a party store. But...the farmer role suits him, don't you think?!! These were pre-party pictures.

He was really looking at something here...not sure what :)

Oh my...no words needed :)





Okay, I had to post this one because - although he was so mad - he looked so cute! Jagger was ticked that I put up his "egg-loo" (aka...the 10 blankets, pillows, etc. that were strategically placed in our bedroom as his pretend igloo/tent). I tried to explain that when people come over to our house (for Jack's party) that we needed to straighten up the house and put up his tent. As you can tell, he was not happy about that! Brat!! :)

My friend, Jana, from school made his cake. One for us and a special little one just for him. She did a wonderful job!!




Okay, an open flame near a 1 year old isn't really smart, but he HAD to "blow" out his candle! Aunt Alaena is holding him.


A little confused on what to do!


Still a bit confused :) Loving the attention, though! I wish I had a great one of him covered in cake and icing....but I don't! Leave it to Jack to not have much to do with his cake! He did start grabbing it, but he didn't really want to eat it. He tried to feed Mommy!


Is it Christmas again?!! MORE NOISE MAKERS...AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack had a wonderful first birthday!! I can only imagine what this next year will have in store for him. There will be lots to learn from his big brother :) He's already catching on to a lot!!
Happy Birthday, Jack!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I have said, I love your blog. The birthday pictures are just the cutest!

The B Family said...

SO Sweet!!! What a special, special day for your beautiful family! I could just see London smiling in the mix of all the birthday fun!
It didn't occur to me until I just wrote that that she wasn't physically there...her spirit is evident! Even through the pictures you can sense her!
PRAISE GOD for Jack & one amazing year!!!

Michele said...

Adorable pics!! It's had to believe Jack is already one year old....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!! :)

Shelley Gore said...

I love the pics! Looks like Jack had a fantastic first birthday. Cute, cute, cute!!!