Monday, April 26, 2010

My silly boys :)


Do you remember when I had the Southern Living party and Jagger wanted to keep the boxes? Well, here's another use for the boxes! Do you see him through the "windshield"? Pretty creative, huh?!


It's funny in the picture, but it was hilarious seeing it drive around like that!


Have you ever been this tired? I mean...drumstick in hand, in the middle of the living room floor...out! And being the classy parents we are, we just put a blanket over him and let him sleep right there for a while! We've learned (especially with Jack), you DO NOT WAKE a sleeping baby. Or, let me rephrase that. You DO NOT WAKE a sleeping Jack!!!


This was his doing. He's become quite the climber.


I should be embarrassed to show this, but instead I am choosing to laugh at it! This is the classic playroom - at its finest! As you can see, there is a threshold that separates the chaos from the relatively neat and clean rest of the house! I am proud to say that it is completely spic and span now...thanks to having to show the house. We can at least pretend (to lookers) that it's always clean and tidy! They don't have to see this picture :)


Jagger and Jett behind bars... Could this be a preview of the future?!!! Let's hope not! They were in a dog cage! I know it's gross...but I'm used to boys loving gross things, and I didn't really care to fight that battle.

We're going to be in for it when he can actually reach the pedals! He is - however - on the move now! He's officially walking. He still crawls sometimes, but he's getting really good at walking, and it is so precious! He's pretty proud of himself, too :)

1 comment:

The B Family said...

Girl, seriously, Jagger is so stinkin' funny! And smart! I would have never thought to turn the box upside down and then find the perfect little hole to be the window!
I am all with you on leaving them where they lay! Luke is a nut about being in his bed to sleep...he's getting quite a little attitude about it already! We've got to talk soon!
Love you~ Rebecca