Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our summer so far

We've had a very good summer so far. We've been busy doing a lot of nothing :) Here are a few pictures of the boys from the past few weeks.
We visited my friend, Brooke, at her parents' house. The boys loved playing with her little boy, Will, and they got to feed chickens!! Jack kept saying "bah, bah, bah" (what chickens say) and "too-ter" (rooster, of course!)


Jagger helped Grandmommy water her flowers. Yes, that's a basket on his head!


Jack loves books! This is one of his favorites, Brown Bear, Brown Bear...and he loves the "tee-tat" (kitty cat)!
My friend, Brittany, and I took Jagger and Reese to Holiday World. They had a great time! It was such a nice place...especially the free soft drinks :) Jagger & Reese loved the water. It was hot!

This is Jagger & Jett's pool house. Pretty creative, huh?

Spaghetti anyone?
Compliments of Grandmommy and Papaw's sandbox! Is this a typical boy or what???

Especially with the bump on his head!

He loves the water and his boat.


Jagger is officially a swimmer!! He can now swim in the deep end without a life jacket!! I never dreamed he would be able to swim this summer, but I am so relieved! This was one of the first times he jumped off the diving board!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The B Family said...

What great pictures!!! Your boys are so cute, Ashlee! I swear that I think Jagger has the most creative and imaginative personality I've ever seen! He's always into something, isn't he? :)

Can't believe our babies are getting so big! I just started planning Luke's 1st birthday (Lord, help me!!!).

Hope y'all are enjoying your summer!!!

Love you~ Rebecca