Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Never a dull moment...


Uh, yeah...Jagger just walked in here and said in a very excited voice, "Look Mommy! Look at my face! It's a mustache and a beard! Isn't it GREAT?!"
Oh...I should've reprimanded him, but I took a picture instead and told him I liked it. It's just not worth it! It'll wash... I did demonstrate some responsibility as a parent and told him not to draw any more on his face. He just told me that he just wants to look like Daddy. Umm, I need to talk to Jonathan about that!


The view from the back of Daddy's truck. As you can see, we just give Jack whatever will keep him from throwing a fit! I think he has a binder clip. Boy, I'm really proving myself as a really "strict" parent, huh?!


That's just sweet...



Jagger and his cousin, Jett, had a blast in Jett's new truck! It even has a real radio in it! And I thought my Big Wheel was awesome when I was their age!



Jagger, my little comedian, thought his pretzels (or "princels" as he calls them) made great teeth!



We put Jagger's new corn hole boards together tonight. He loved it - until Jack took over. That's Jack's new thing - wanting whatever his big brother has!



Can you tell Jagger is pouting? We decided to kiss the Gingerbread House goodbye tonight, and Jagger wasn't happy about the idea. I mean, it is January 26 - I think it's time! He said, "Well, I'm never ever going to be happy ever again!!" Well, he meant it...for about 2 minutes! He would keep it on the counter all year if I let him.

4 comments:

Brooke Taylor said...

Your boys are adorable Ashlee! You are so correct in that there is NEVER a dull moment with kiddos around! I always enjoy reading your posts.
Love,
Brooke

The B Family said...

Too cute! Love the beard! He's quite an artist!
Okay...so your wooden chairs/furniture are insanely beautiful! Scott would go nuts over them...maybe I'll show him?!?!:)
Love you, friend~ Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) look at this emo boy style over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I've been following your blog for a while now and love seeing the great pictures. Your boys look so much like you. Just had to comment on this post because it reminds me so much of my house.....never a dull moment!