Sunday, August 16, 2009

There's a first time for everything!

I just couldn't help myself! Right after we left church today, we stopped at a red light, and Jonathan said to me, "Ummm, what's WRONG with this picture?" I didn't really know what he was talking about, BUT THEN...here is what I saw! I wasn't sure how to react, but I admit that I just busted out laughing!





Uhh, yes... you are looking at a couple out on a leisurely Sunday drive on their 3-wheel motorcycle - with 2 big exhaust pipes - hauling a CASKET on a trailer!!!!! Come on...tell me that's not funny!!! I'm assuming the casket was empty - let's hope so :)

2 comments:

The B Family said...

Yes, Ashlee...this one had us all laughing last night! I had to hop on and see for myself after our chat! That's nuts!!!!

Enjoyed our visit last night...you are a true, precious friend to me!

Love you~ Rebecca

Michele said...

Wow...that's crazy! Surely not something you would expect to see just driving down the road. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round, right?