Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pictures :)

As you can probably tell, I love pictures! I guess I post pictures a lot because I think of my blog as a book, and who wants to read a book without pictures?!! I mean, I guess that's why I can read a magazine from cover to cover, but you won't find me reading a novel for pleasure!! Sorry to all of you readers out there :) Okay, okay...I read my Bible, of course, and I read my devotionals, and I read self-help books, but that's about the extent of my reading without pictures!! You get my point :)

Jack got his first pair of swimming trunks and a cool surf shirt! His hat was WAY too big as you can tell.


Okay, this is one of those pictures that tells a story :) Instead of "Where's Waldo?", the question is "Where's Jagger?" This is his playroom, and NO...the rest of my house does not look like this, I promise! The tornado/dump/disaster area is actually contained to his playroom! So, did you find him??? Yes, that's him sitting in front of his T.V. with a cardboard box around him, under a Spiderman umbrella with a blanket on top of it. Now, that's some creativity!!


Jagger was "helping" Daddy put up a tent. We're finally out of school for the summer, so Jonathan and Jagger celebrated by camping out! I think Jagger loves the tent better than he would a four-star hotel!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Ashley! I saw you blog on Brittany's and wanted to say hey. I also wanted to let you know that I think you are an amazing witness with London's story. Even though you have gone through the unimaginable you still praise God and give him all the glory. Also, your boys are too cute! You can check out our blog at http://thegoodlife.blogspot.com, can't wait to keep up!